For highest requirements
Our finishing methods improve the materials even further while simultaneously offering you enhanced process reliability. The FP-Coating protects our composites against oil and moisture ingress, significantly extending the material’s service life. The Premium Finish was developed specifically for maximum precision and holds a unique position in the market for high-performance insulation materials. See here for more details about these processes.
- Increase of the parallelism up to 0.02 mm related to a thickness tolerance of +/- 0.02 mm.
- Applicable to all compression proofed high-performance insulation materials up to a raw dimension of 1.300mm x 1.050 mm
- Highest fitting accuracy of high-peformance insulation boards
- Increase of dimension precision in the overall structure
- Optimized quality at the production of precision components
Do you have questions about this finishing method?
Call us! Our sales-team is at your disposal!
Ranges of application
The FP-Coating is most appropriate for applications in the medical technology and in the food industry. This coating is also used in processes where the insulation material is exposed to hydraulic- and heat carrying oils, mould release agents and lubricants. Likewise the FP-coating is recommendable for processes with extreme changing temperature control for example in heat- and cooling processes.
Special material characteristics
- effective protection against aggressive acting media
- improvement of the sliding behavior
- reduction of the adhesion tendency
- easy cleaning of the surface
Especially in processes in which the insulation material is exposed to oil, release agents or steam the FP-BRA coating grants for a longer lifetime of the insulation material.
|Temperature resistance (short-term)||350 °C||662 °F|
|Temperature resistance (long-term)||280 °C||536 °F|
Do you need futher details?
Please contact us! it is a pleasure for us to provide a detailed data sheet!